Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Painting at the Writerz Blok


If you don’t know me and what I’m about, you can pretty much get the most of it from this picture. I’m an artist at heart. I love designing shirts, and fonts, but my passion is Graph (short for Graffiti) work. Yesterday I took a day out to paint a new piece at the Writerz Blok! For those of you who don’t know what that is….it’s a Graffiti Park operated my good friend KutFather (DJ Legend) where Graph Artist of all skill levels can go and practice without the boys with badges cuffing you up. Any who….I did a little something and here the pic! My son Moe1 was also out there getting busy. Ill post up some pics of his work in the next couple of days. And thanks to the LAX Boyz for hanging out in the heat. –Dyse.

No comments:

Post a Comment